Somerton and Frome constituency
Somerton and Frome is one of the biggest rural constituencies in England, covering almost 900 square miles.
It stretches across a large part of Somerset - bordering Wiltshire to the East, Bath & North East Somerset to the North and Dorset to the South.
It straddles the boundary between two district councils, Mendip and South Somerset. Its main towns are Frome, Wincanton, Bruton, Somerton, Castle Cary, Langport and Martock.
Click on the links below to see interactive maps of the constituency and councils in the area. The maps have been developed with the help of the Ordnance Survey OpenSpace team.
David in Parliament
- Upcoming Business – Commons: Main Chamber (11 Dec 2013)
- Business of the House (5 Dec 2013)
- Oral Answers to Questions — Business, Innovation and Skills: Topical Questions (5 Dec 2013)
- Oral Answers to Questions — Prime Minister: Engagements (4 Dec 2013)
- Oral Answers to Questions — Home Department: Energy Bills (2 Dec 2013)
Church Hill House,
17 Bath Street,
Tel: 01373 473618
Please ensure that you provide your name and address details for our records in any correspondence.